GetAssist has three different business memberships available. We have the Pro, Plus and Basic. Please see our different Memberships plans below. If you are having issues with signing up, feel free to visit an office of ours, and an associate would be happy to help you register for a Membership. You can reach a Representative at 1–844–281–8893
If you're having trouble signing up for your Business Membership on GetAssist, the steps below should help!
- Go to www.getassist.com
- Click on Sign Up. Then Click on Sign up under Business Membership.
- You may now create a username for your Business Membership. If the username you choose has already been used, the system will let you know and you will have to choose a different one. Keep in mind that this will be the username that your customers will see, although you can change it at any time in your Settings.
- Enter your email. If your email is already in use, please remember if you have a social account you cannot use the same email, otherwise contact support for assistance. You will be sent a verification email to ensure that you are the owner of the email account. Take note: this is the email that will receive notifications for GetAssist Requests, etc. unless you opt to receive them via SMS.
- Choose a password. Your password must be at least 5 characters long and include at least one number. Some special characters are allowed, you will receive an alert if you try to use an invalid character. Once you have chosen your password, you must repeat it in the next field.
- Enter your company name.
- Enter your postal code. All members are automatically joined to their Neighborhood Community upon sign up. Your Postal code is also used to suggest communities in your area.
- Choose your subscription plan in the drop-down list. If you have a coupon code,you can enter it now to receive your discount.
- Enter your verification code. If you are having trouble seeing your verification code, just click on the refresh button and you will be provided with a new code.
- Enter your credit card information.
- Check the box stating that you agree to our Terms & Conditions, please review these before completing registration.
- Click the Register button at the bottom of the form.
- For information once you have signed up, on how to set up your account, please see our article on account set up.
Welcome to GetAssist!